Friday, October 25, 2013

Perfect Pawn - Published !!

This is a milestone day for me. My first novel, Perfect Pawn, has been published and is currently available through Amazon as an e-Book and is also part of the Kindle Lending Library. For those of you, like my wife Nancy, who have a kindle you can get your copy here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G5U6JH2

If you are like me and you need to feel an actual printed book in your hand, we are in the process of doing the final formatting and cover design for the paperback and hope to have it available within the next week or so.

This has been quite a journey for me. What started out as an “idea” a dozen years ago has manifested itself into an actual book. It is simultaneously amazing and humbling.

There are so many people I need to thank, but the first and foremost are God and my wife Nancy, because without both of them this would have never happened.

Some people are born to write, others learn to write, and still others are given the tools and then opportunity presents itself. A dear friend once said, in response to my writing abilities, “He could sell ice to an Eskimo.” The truth is I would not be sitting here writing this without the amazing opportunities first provided to me by three people: Richie M., Tony L., and Dennis M. They are the epitome of New York’s Finest and I am honored to have had the opportunity to serve with them and to have their influence in my life.

I hope you enjoy my contribution to the literary world and I am going to sign off and focus on getting book two out as quickly as possible.

For those of you on FACEBOOK, please stay in touch by liking us at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrew-Nelson/168310343376572


No comments:

Post a Comment