Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Edinburg, IL - 2014 Labor Day Festival

Got some exciting news. I was contacted by the kind folks over at the Edinburg, Il. Labor Day Committee asking if I would be interested in taking part in a book signing event, being organized by the ever talented author, Courtney Michel, on Monday, September 1st, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. at the Community Building located at 107 W. Masonic St Edinburg, IL 62531

I will have copies of both my books, Perfect Pawn & Queen's Gambit, available.

In addition, I will be joined by author and paranormal investigator, Larry Wilson. Larry has written two books, Chasing Shadows and Echoes from the Grave, and lectured extensively on the subject of the paranormal. We are currently working with him on his forthcoming third book.

Please share this with your friends and family and I will look forward to meeting with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment