Friday, August 1, 2014

Paranormal Author - Larry Wilson

I have a great update that I would like to share with everyone.

If you are interested in paranormal investigations, you are going to love this. Nancy and I have been honored to team up with noted paranormal investigator, Larry Wilson, to re-publish his two earlier books: Chasing Shadows and Echoes from the Grave.

Of all places, we met Larry at the gym. He and I used to talk about Baseball. Then one day his dear wife, Kathy, mentioned that he was an author as well. That chance conversation led to several talks about self-publishing and Larry asking us if we would help him to re-publish his older items and help him with his forthcoming third book.

Most of you know that I am retired from the NYPD and spent twenty years doing criminal investigations and chasing bad guys. Well, I have to tell you that Larry Wilson is the real deal on the paranormal side of investigations. He spent a decade as a private investigator, before turning his attention to the paranormal realm. To be honest, the man has cojones of steel, because you couldn't pay me to do what he does. In the course of our discussions he has shared some of what has gone on during some of these investigations and it is not for the faint of heart.

I have never been a skeptic, but I have been quite skeptical of some of the other purported paranormal investigators.  I can tell you that I truly believe that Larry Wilson is 100% legitimate. Nancy and I would not have gotten involved in this undertaking if we didn't unconditionally believe him.

If you are interested in learning more, Larry has a website (click the banner below) where you can stay up to date with the most recent goings on. You can also connect with him on Facebook and follow him on Twitter.

We will also be doing updates regarding the re-release of his prior books as well as his forthcoming one.




No comments:

Post a Comment